Website Abuse Reporting Process
The Abuse team can assist you when customer resources are used to engage in the following types of abusive behavior:
- Spam: You are receiving unwanted emails from an customers IP address, or customers resources are used to spam websites or forums.
- Port scanning: Your logs show that one or more customers IP addresses are sending packets to multiple ports on your server, and you believe this is an attempt to discover unsecured ports.
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks: Your logs show that one or more customers IP addresses are used to flood ports on your resources with packets, and you believe that this is an attempt to overwhelm or crash your server or the software running on your server.
- Intrusion attempts: Your logs show that one or more customers IP addresses are used to attempt to log in to your resources.
- Hosting objectionable or copyrighted content: You have evidence that customers resources are used to host or distribute illegal content or distribute copyrighted content without the consent of the copyright holder. Customers are located and operate in different parts of the world where laws may vary to your own country of origin.
- Distributing malware: You have evidence that customers resources are used to distribute software that was knowingly created to compromise or cause harm to computers or machines on which it is installed.
If you suspect that customers resources are used for abusive purposes, contact the Abuse team using the Report abuse form Provide all the necessary information, including logs in plaintext, email headers, and so on, when you submit your request.
Note: The Abuse team doesn’t open attachments under any circumstance. You must provide any necessary information in plaintext or via the forms, do not attach any attachments to reply emails they will be deleted upon receipt without being read.
Each customer will have forwarded you to this site via a unique reporting url, for privacy we do not display any links to protect our customers intellectual property. You must use the unique url link to report any abuse and not contact us directly other then by the abuse link provided by the external site.